Utilizing GORE-TEX® Pro Shell, the G3 provides optimal balance of reliability, breathability and all-day comfort. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. 3 chest pockets provide ample storage and hand-warming zones, while sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Durable, breathable & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable flip-out pocket options. Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves included. Other pocket options available listed under Accessories.
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
- Made with hands, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported material
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
WEIGHT: 45 oz. (1275.8 g)
ITEM #: PG-12199
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Made with hands, heart and soul in the USA of imported materials. Simms proudly manufacturers waders in our Bozeman, Montana factory. Stop by for a tour – our 100+ wadermakers would love to see you. Click “contact us” in the Help Center menu, above and select “Bozeman Factory Tour” in the contact form.
Microban® antimicrobial protection actively inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fights the growth of mold and mildew in wader stockingfeet. Along with thoroughly drying your waders between uses and storing in a dry place, the Microban antimicrobial protection will help maximize the use of your waders and help keep them from stinking! Microban antimicrobial protection technologies are registered and notified with key regulatory bodies for application-appropriate use, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the United States and the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) in the EU.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible.
If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.